Friday 3 February 2012

MUA Clear Mascara


I thought I'd give this product a try as it was only £1 in Superdrug on the MUA stand. I wanted to try something alternative and new for my eyebrows - as recently, I've just been using my elf Eyebrow Kit. So I thought I'd shade in m eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil and set the hairs with this. But after a few days of using this, it shows to be quite a pathetic product to be quite honest...

Clear mascara is meant to give you a natural lash look but just longer and more separated. I tried it on my lashes to see if it worked on them, but it didn't either... I might as well have just been applying water to them... Even on my brows, it doesn't set them whatsoever. And as a matter of fact, when I pull the wand out - it looks like there's no product on there... The tube also just seems poorly made - like it's thin and flimsy, and also you have to shove the wand back in, you can't push it it lightly as it just wont go...

Yeah this was only a pound, but it could have at least done something... If your looking for a clear mascara, I wouldn't recommend this, but neither would I opt for a clear one anyway, (if you want a more natural look, just go for brown...) and neither would I recommend this for a brow gel...


No comments:

Post a Comment