Saturday 1 September 2012

Sorry!... But I'm back, yay!

I have been away from my blog for so long! And all I can say is; I'm really sorry!!

This year has just been quite a tough one, like I'm sure what happens to many other people in their lives for certain amounts of time... But I'm happy to say I'm back! And I'll be blogging and posting more often, I also want to have a little blog revamp which will be coming soon.

Leading off from the latter comment; the content of my blog will remain the same - with reviews on beauty products and such - but I'm considering to include some fashion posts as well as lifestyle, so overall it will be a bit of a beauty and lifestyle blog. This will hopefully mean I'll have much better content for you guys who enjoy reading it.

So, I thought I'd update you on a couple of things...
1. I'm going to blog and interact on here more. :)
2. My laptop is very temperamental right now so please forgive me if I do go AWOL on here at times.
3. I GOT AN IPHONE!! :D
4. I'm happy with my AS level results so I'm going into year 13 for my last year at sixth form

Plus other stuff... :P

Please accept my apology for being gone so long. I hope your doing well




No comments:

Post a Comment