Monday 18 February 2013

THE Tangle Teezer



The hair brush that claims to painlessly detangle your hair. With it ergonomic shape; it fits into the palm of your hand comfortably to get those stubborn tangles out of your hair. Having long hair myself, I hated brushing through my hair; I hated the breakage and fly-aways it gave so just gave up and only combed it through in the shower - with conditioner! - which would takes me AGES. However, I have my eye on this brush for a while in Boots, but I couldn't justify spending £11 on a hair brush. So, I had a search on ebay and found one to bid on for about £7/8 - I cant really remember.

Anyways, I'm 100% happy with the purchase and I'd highly recommend them - even at the RRP. It has different length bristles which gently detangle hair from the surface of the hair then go deeper in - if that makes sense... - the more you brush through. It does not tug on your hair at all and the bristles aren't too sharp on your scalp so it's really comfortable when brushing through.

I got mine in black but they have a wide variety of colours and styles to choose from. TangleTeezer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment