Thursday 3 January 2013

Toni&Guy | Weekend (A gift of styling essentials)


This was one of the gifts I recieved for Christmas this year and I'm really excited about it. I haven't tried many Toni&Guy products do this gift set is a great opportunity. It all comes in a white faux leather wash bag which is really handy and looks good. It comes with 4 products and some pearl hair screws - although I'm not sure if i'll actually every use them.

The first product (blue bottle) is a 75ml bottle of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray which I'm excited about trying. I've recently been on the look out for products that will give my long straight locks some texture and movement. (I'm also planning to do a DIY post on making your own sea salt hair spray)

There's a 75ml can of Firm Hold Hairspray which I'm not too fussed about; a small can is always handy to throw into your handbag though.

This Leave In Conditioner is also something which I'd like to try as only recently, I've been trying out leave in products that tame your hair after your washed it.

And lastly is a 250ml bottle (which I believe is a full size) of Shampoo for Advanced Detox. I've never heard of a product like this, and it says its for occasional use. I'm interested to see if this makes a good change to my hair after a build up of products.

I'm really excited to try these products and give them a bit of a trial. Keep an out of for reviews of these individual products coming up on my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment