Sunday 23 October 2011

Cocoa Butter Lip Balm

I thought I'd give Carmex a break for a bit; just because I've been using it for so long, and honestly, it doesn't give me the same feeling on my lips as it used to...

And seeing how much I adore Palmers Cocoa Butter I thought I'd give Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturising Lip Balm a go.


It smells super good - much like the body lotion. It goes on your lips really smoothly and evenly as it's in stick form.

However, I don't like the feeling it has on my lips when it's on there. It feels like a thick coating even though I've only been over once. Also after a while it begins to turn bits of my lips white, which I really hate...

It also contains SPF 15.

The packaging is a plastic tube, with a screw thing on-top to get more product out. I like the fact that it's not bulky either and fits in my pocket nicely.

Overall, I don't really like this product due to the white stuff it leaves on my lips after a while... :/ I think that this would be good if you suffer from really dry lips though... I wouldn't buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment