Tuesday 25 October 2011

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Only recently, I've been considering concealer as a essential. I've only had about 3 different brands, and now I think I've found one I will never turn my back on.

It's the  Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concelaer. There has been such a hype on this product as being the best high street/lower brand - what ever you wanna call it - concealer.


So, I'll start of with the consistency - Which is absolutely perfect. It's nice and creamy but not too thick. Also you don't need a lot to cover up blemishes - or under eye circles, like what I use it for - as it's highly pigmented.

It has a doe-foot applicator (similar to a lip gloss wand) (I forgot to take a picture) which makes it easy to apply a perfect amount.

It claims to last for 16 hours, although this is not a necessity for most people, it does just mean it will last without needing touch up and also says it's transfer proof. I do agree with this.

The thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. - It has a slightly soft plastic tube which just doesn't seem as 'slick'. Also the writing scratches off easily. As a matter of fact - I used this the other morning and put it back in my make up bag, the later on, the same day, I took it out to photograph; and the writing smudged off into my hand. :/ How annoying?! (You can see the smudge on the picture) But this is just a minor thing. This product is still quite mighty.

However, the only major gripe I have with this is that sometimes it makes my under eye area look a little ashy - so I have to add a little of my Natural Collection Concealer in Medium to darken it a little. I do find this weird though, as this concealer is darker than my Natural Collection Concealer in Light - and I could use that without mixing it with anything... Hmm...

I have it in the shade:


And it's also available in:
  • Fair 1
  • Medium 3 
  • Dark 4
I really do like this product due to the results and also the affordability of it as it being only £4.19 in Superdrug and Boots.

I would highly recommend this concealer :)

Sarah x

What do you think about it? What concealers do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment