Sunday 23 October 2011

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

Sorry again for the lack of posts - I just really haven't had the time... Plus I've been meaning to do this post for a while...

A few months back I went out to buy a new foundation; I was heading towards the Bourjois stand in Superdug when I saw Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation on offer for only £5.99. I couldn't resist, and it would save me a few bob. :)
Sorry about the skewness :S

I spent ages swatching to find my shade, and settled on True Ivory in the end. However, I was a little dubious about my choice in the end - I thought it was too light and could have done with the shade up. But on the other hand; Winter is practically here so I'm not gunna be tanned anyway...

When I used it for the first time; I was pleasantly surprised. I was reasonably tanned and it actually matched and did not make me look washed out. The shade was spot on - this may be down to the "Smart Tone" technology within the foundation, which claims to adapt to the colour and texture of the skin, which I believes it actually does.

It evens out my skin tone and leaves a smooth texture, also it does not cake. I really love the finish. The coverage is light to medium and is build-able if you want a more full coverage.

The consistency is nice too; really easy to blend and apply onto your face...

I like the packaging too; with the glass bottle and the pump - which makes it easy and mess free.

This product is kind of scented - it smells kind of like a typical body lotion smell...

I think this is definitely worth what I paid for it, however when it's not on offer it is reasonably priced at £8.99 - still worth it! :)

I would definitely recommend :D

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment