Saturday 26 November 2011

Garnier Summer Body

We all want that little bit of a glow in the winter, and for those of you that aren't fake tan users; this is the perfect solution.


Out of all the gradual tanners I've used, this is one of my favourites. The consistency is really smooth and light and therefore really easily soaks into your skin and is never streaky. The lotion itself smells really nice, like apricots. I've been using the one in "Light" as I'm not bothered about looking brown and tanned all the time, I just that added glow as my natural skin tone is quite tanned anyway. The tan pay off isn't darastic, you wont really notice it straight away; for me after one application, it gives me a slight glow after its been absorbed, but this is the type of product that you need to build up to get a good colour payoff if you want to look to like you've just come back from a holiday. It's also a really good moisturiser, hence the reason why I use it most days and it's not greasy so I also find it quite good for my face. This is definetly an essential mine and will be repurchasing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment