Sunday 6 November 2011

Songs I'm Loving at the Moment...

This is my 2nd post of this title. It's a little irrelevant to my blog, but I just need to share these songs cause I love them so much right now!

The first one is Earthquake by Labrinth ft Tinie Tempah.
Labrinth is a musical genius. Even though he doesn't release loads himself, when he does, its just quality. And what he produces for other artists is just... :) SNM. And Tinie Tempah <3
Check out the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge Version too.

2. We Found Love - Rihanna ft Calvin Harris
Yeah, the video is quite explicit - it reminds me of that program Skins, but this song is actually really beautiful.

3. Lego House - Ed Sheeran


I just love Ed Sheeran so much! And I love the fact he used Rupert Grint (aka Ron Weasly) in the video which makes me love it even more!
What made me LOL in the comments of this video was; someone was like "Since when did Rupert Grint sing?" They were being serious too :P

Hope you liked this post. What songs are you loving at the moment?

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment