Tuesday 6 March 2012

Samples

Just a quick post... I've been buying magazines quite a bit lately; I dont really know why... But I decided to buy Glamour Magazine the other week - it was the one with Reece Witherspoon on the front. When I was flicking through it at home; there were like 3 free samples in it and they were actually decent products.


I'm not going to go into tones of detail - it would be quite a boring post. But I'm quite excited to try the Chanel foundation and I hope its a good match, the sample is in the shade '30 Beige'. But the Rimmel foundation I really like; I think I'm going to purchase it and the match for me was spot on, it was in '200' I cant remember the name though :S And the whole sachet lasted me a whole week! So there is quite a decent amount in there - well for me anyway... And the other thing is a face wash/mask thing which to be honest I'm in no hurry to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment