Thursday 1 September 2011

Songs I'm Loving at the Moment..

This is a bit of a different post to what I usually do, but I just had to share these songs cause seriously.. I can't get enough of them. But then again, In a week or so I will get bored of them from playing them so much. Oh well - I live for the moment. :P

1. You and I - Lady Gaga
Not sure on the video - Haven't a clue what she's trying to get across - but I am in love with this song.

2. How to Love - Lil Wayne
So different to this other stuff. Just shows - everyone has a soft side

3. Otis - Kanye West & Jay Z
I love Jay Z - he's just too cool - Kanye, not so much. But these two have tallent - This is a collab' made in heaven. I'm deffinetly going to get the album and I look forward to some of their other stuff.

4. You Need Me, I Don't Need You - Ed Sheeran
I love this guy - The coolest ginger ever. And he has just pure tallent. I love the video for the mainstream version but I love this -  'Rasta man time' -  version more

This is the only actual video on here because it's the only one not from Vevo. It's from SBTV. One of my favourite youtube channels :)

5. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
I don't want to love this song; but I do. It's just too catchy...

You can probably tell I have a wide taste in music. But I never listen to stuff like classical or jazz or heavy rock and stuff like that - It scares me... :P

1 comment:

  1. I love the song 'What Makes You Beautiful' as well, and i'm the same, i wish i didn't haha. I'm actually listening to it right now. It's such a catchy song :) x

    ReplyDelete