Thursday 18 August 2011

Girlz Only Dry Shampoo

So I might do a few blogs today seeing as the weather is kinda poo :P Rain is the dominant character today as per usual in England...

Anyway, I was with my mum in Tesco the other day to do a big food shop but as always, had to have a quick look and grab essentials in the bathing/cosmetic products aisles.

I've had my eye on this product for a while but I was in no rush to buy it. It's a dry shampoo by the brand "Girlz Only" and I'd never heard of this before. Usually whenever I needed to get a can of dry shampoo I'd use "Batiste"; however it's not a regular purchase of mine - I almost always buy it when it's on offer. :P I find that it's a bit too pricey for how much is contained in the can and it never lasts that long for me as my hair is quite thick so I have to use quite a bit.

So this is what it looks like:

(I can't get this photo to upload the right way round, but you can still read it..)
And I thought I might as well give it a go. You get 150ml for only £1.50 which is cheaper than the Batiste ones.

I would even go as far as to say that it is better than Batiste. My hair is quite dark brown, so when I use regular dry shampoo the white residue is quite obvious on my hair so I have to rub it in. I've also tried the coloured dry shampoo but they showed up too grey.. However when I used this there was not as much white residue so I didn't have to rub it in as much.. It also soaked up the greasiness very well and gave me some volume too.

I was surprised by how good the result was, and for the price it was brilliant! I would definitely recommend and I would give it a 8/10.

The one I have got is the tropical scent one but I believe there are two other scents available - maybe more - as they were the ones available in Tesco where I bought it. I'm not too sure where else this product is available as this brand is quite small but for those of you that have a Tesco near you; go pick one up :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment