Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! I thought I'd do a little new years post. I've been absent from my blog in a while. I've just been super busy and stuff over the past month, much more than I thought I would be. I wish I went Central to see the New Years fireworks as seeing them on a screen in a pub in East London along with a smaller display just isn't as spectacular. I hope to go next year though.

This year in all honestly has been a tough year for me but I don't want to put it all out on here as it's quite private. However, there has been some amazing things that have happened at at times, this year has been fun. I also started this blog in August. (I've actually revamped my blog recently, and for those of you who check on here regularly may have noticed) But, I didn't have an ideal year with my first year of sixth form - as the course I was doing got cancelled half way through; not down to me, so I thought the best thing for me to do was have a fresh start and opt for A levels. I'm now at a new sixth form and I am enjoying it, so thats good. The Christmas holidays are over and I am going back to sixth form tomorrow. I actually don't have a clue how I'm going to be able to get up tomorrow morning. AND, I have my first exam next week... Scary.

I have no idea of how this year is going to pan out - I just like to live day by day, take everything as it comes. Sometimes I worry and think I should I think and plan more, but that's just not how I am. Also, there's that whole "Aahh, the world's going to end in 2012!!". If it is true, it;'s happening on the 21st - or something like that - of December. Which means we'll all be in the Christmas spirit and cheer... And then it all ends... BUT, I don't believe in stuff like that and I don't think it will happen...

So, I think I might do the New Years resolution thing this year and I have a few things.
  1. Help more around the house - This is the year where I feel I need to grow up more and take more responsibility. I'm quite reliant on my parents, and since I turned 18 last year. I feel it's the right time.
  2. Drink more water - It actually does me really good, for my skin, hair, the way I feel. So yeah..
  3. I'm going to save more, I have a few expensive things in mind that I want to buy - like a new camera -   and don't want to rely on my parents to get for me.
  4. Blog more. When I frost started this, I blogged regularly but more recently, I've neglected it and been absent for a bit - I didn't even do any Christmas posts... Woops..
That's about it for now. And I'm glad I've done this post to start of my blog for 2012 - Ahh, we've got the Olympics coming to London this year too... 

What have been your highlights of 2011? How did you celebrate the new year? Do you have any New Years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment