Saturday 28 January 2012

Jeffrey Campbell - Wow

I think most of us are familiar with Jeffrey Campbell 'Litas', I'd love a pair, but I don't really know if I'd actually wear them, and considering the 'Litas' are around £120; I don't think it would be worth it for me personally. When would it be appropriate? Maybe when I'm a bit older. :P
So these are probably the most standard and iconic:

But browsing though the rest of them, I just thought "wow" and share some which are AMAZING!


These aren't exactly my style, but I think they are quite amazing. I don't know how you could walk in the pink ones and where exactly could you wear them. but I love the last ones. They are incredibly unique and so original - I do really like them.

What do you think about these shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment